10 reasons WHY NOT to Visit Dolenjska
1. We have no green meadows, vineyards and forests where you can rest your body and soul.
2. We have no clean rivers where you can freshen up during the summer.
3. We have no culinary heritage that would be prepared to you on a modern way by our Chefs (and we don't have them either).
4. We don't have the tradition of winemaking or offers of premium wines and wineries.
5. Are you adrenaline junky? You could get pretty bored here.
6. We have no places to go for those who are seeking relaxation, health and wellbeing.
7. We have no unique and valuable points of natural and cultural heritage, galleries, museums, sacred heritage, and incredible paintings.
8. The locals are not welcoming and they rarely take you to their midst.
9. We do not know what is truly important in life. We do not know how to have fun, sing and dance.
10. Because we are too far on the edge of the world and we are hard to reach.
Anyway, the final choice is yours... >>Visit the birthplace of 1st. Lady Melania
And we can always help you out - firstname.lastname@example.org