The Church of St Andrew

The Church of St Andrew, a proud preserver of the Baroque tradition, was first mentioned in 1283. According to folk tradition, the neighbouring village of Bela Cerkev (White Church) was named after this sacral structure. The location of the church was already mentioned in the famed documents of the Bishop of Freising, which was published on 15 June 1074 in Aquileia.

We also recommend a visit to the House of Living Heritage

Bela cerkev, Bela cerkev
Šmarješke toplice